AUCTION REGISTRATION & PREVIEW
Saturday, September 16 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 16 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Ed Doyle, Auctioneer
Registration and bidding
Viewing auction artwork
- Artwork to be auctioned will be listed as such both in the online Auction Catalog and in the Auction Program, which will be available the day of the Auction.
- All paintings to be auctioned will be available for viewing in the CCMPR in the College Center at Vassar. Auction viewing begins at 12:00pm on Friday, September 15. Call (845) 797-2123 for further information.
View the online Auction Catalog here.
- Bidding at the live auction will be by assigned numbers only. Bid numbers will be assigned at the cashier station in the Multipurpose Room, located on the 2nd floor of the College Center at Vassar, 12:30pm to 2:00pm on Saturday, September 16.
Bidding paddles are $10, which includes $25 off one live auction purchase and 10% off purchases that afternoon.
Absentee and Telephone Bids
· Absentee Bids and Telephone Bids will be accepted. Please visit the Absentee Page for details.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Policies and Ground Rules
· All items are sold "AS IS." Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition and size.
· The purchaser will be the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. Disputes will be resolved at the discretion of the auctioneer. Bids are placed by raising one's program so that the bidder number is visible to the auctioneer.
· Bidders are financially responsible for purchases made with their assigned numbers.
· The Auction reserves the right to establish minimum bids.
· All items must be paid in full before the buyer's departure on the evening of the auction. Payment may be made with cash, check, MasterCard or VISA.
· Items may be claimed only after showing a paid receipt. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds on auction items are permitted.
· Auction items must be picked up by the close of the Sale at 2:00pm on Sunday, September 17, unless prior arrangements have been made with VHP co-chairs Lila and Andrew Meade.